At DLSM, although you’ve chosen to study at your own pace you are not alone. We are available and ready to assist you in every phase of your Christian education journey.
* Enrollment Counselor: assigned to each student to assist in choosing the right program, requirements to enter and graduate, including if DLSM is the right Christian College for you. Student has the choice to opt out of this service if services provided are not needed
* Academic Support/Mentor: assigned to each student and available through multiple contact methods. These private contact lines with extended days and hours are sent in the student's welcome kit. Student has the choice to opt out of this service if services provided are not needed.
Hours offered to our students through our Academic Office;
Monday - Friday 11:30 am to 7:30 pm MST USA
Saturday - 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm MST USA
24/7 Communication methods: email, text, fax, telephone, online
* Prayer Support: Prayer is at the very heart of God, and is why we have established a Student Prayer Request Message Line. Students will receive their 24/7 Private Prayer Support information with their welcome kit
* Tuition Hardship Payment Program: Although, we offer low-cost tuition, we recognize there are times in a student’s life when they need additional assistance with tuition payments. At the request of the student, we will review the availability of restructuring tuition payments to a lesser amount per payment, until the full tuition amount is paid-in-full. The student will be notified within 15 to 30 business days if they are accepted within this specific program. To learn more go here.
You can also request more information and/or form to apply for this tuition assistance program via any of the communication methods;
* Telephone: 615.592.1379
* Toll Free: 877.343.8003
* Email: email@example.com
or firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: Finance Department
* Connect With Us Web Portal: at home page of this site
* Graduation Counselor: assigned to each student to assure all graduation requirements are met within the student’s timeline
* Placement Services: upon request from the student, DLSM will inquire about positions available within the student’s graduated specialty as well as providing a reference for the student with supporting documentation.
Services for Students
DLSM offers some of the lowest tuition rates for the level of collegiate studies offered. In addition, our customized payment plans offers additional discounts with no interest or credit checks to qualify.
Earn your degree faster at DLSM since you study on your schedule. With generous credits for transferring, life experiences and courses from our standard course library, you can achieve your Christian education goals even quicker. You choose when you want to begin your studies and when you want to graduate.